The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Session cookies are deleted as soon as your visit to our website ends.Persistent cookies remain stored on your device far longer or until you remove them manually (the period for which a cookie is left on your device depends on the cookie’s own settings and your browser settings). Cookies can also be divided by functionality into:
- analytical, which help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how people use it
- conversion, which help us analyse the performance of various sales channels
- tracking, which, combined with conversion cookies, help us analyse the performance of various sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalise the content of ads and their correct targeting
- essential, which are important for basic website functionality
Settings for cookies are part of your browser. By default, most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can also reject or restrict cookies to the ones you select by using your web browser. Information about browsers and how to set cookie preferences can be found on the websites below or in other internet browser documentation.